UDPS 2019 Calendar
Uckfield and District Preservation Society are pleased to launch the 2019 calendar, featuring images taken from our archive collection of local scenes of a bygone era.
The calendar is A5 landscape in size (21cmx14.5cm) and opens out to A4 for each month of the year. The local scenes for each month are:
- January: Uckfield Mill c1910
- February: Corner of Framfield Road from New Town
- March: Opening of the Uckfield Branch of Lewes Co-op 21st March 1906
- April: Milkman from Berry’s Farm delivering on Harcourt Road
- May: WWI Soldiers at Uckfield Train Station
- June: Collapse of Uckfield Bridge 1903
- July: Bristol Boxkite biplane lands in Uckfield 2nd July 1911
- August: Uckfield High Street early 1930s
- September: Uckfield Railway Station early 1900s
- October: Bridge Cottage early 1900s
- November: Uckfield Fire Brigade’s Steam Pump 1920
- December: Uckfield High Street 1895
£5.50 – Available to buy:
- SHOP – available to buy from our UDPS Charity Shop, Post Office Square, High Street, Uckfield or Bridge Cottage Heritage Centre, High Street, Uckfield.
- ON LINE: purchase here. Add £1.50 for postage and packing.