UDPS 2018 Calendar
Uckfield and District Preservation Society are pleased to launch the 2018 calendar, featuring images taken from our archive collection of local scenes of a bygone era.
The calendar is A5 landscape in size (21cmx14.5cm) and opens out to A4 for each month of the year. The local scenes for each month are:
- January: Uckfield High Street c.1905
- February: Ringles Cross c.1914
- March: Budlett’s Common c.1916
- April: Uckfield Fire Brigade outside the Forge, New Town c.1905
- May: Church Street, Uckfield c.1905
- June: Coronation Festivities 1911
- July: Hempstead Mill
- August: Hop Collection at Hempstead Farm, 1914
- September: Uckfield High Street c.1908
- October: Rocks Bridge c.1904
- November: Ridgewood c.1909
- December: Bridge Cottage, c.1900
£5.99 – Available to buy:
- SHOP – available to buy from our UDPS Charity Shop, Post Office Square, High Street, Uckfield or Bridge Cottage Heritage Centre, High Street, Uckfield.
- ON LINE: purchase here. Add £1.50 for postage and packing.