1708 Simon Snell (O) to son William Snell (O), merchant.
1709 William Snell (O) to Thomas Michell (O), gent. of London
1713 Thomas Michell (O) to Henry Colgate, miller of Uckfield. The Colgates, who were also yeoman farmers, had occupied Bridge Cottage since at least 1662 and now became its owners.
1799 (October) William Wood, husband of Elizabeth (nee Colgate) is drowned by the flooding of the River Uck. Bridge Farm and Bridge Cottage pass to the Streatfeilds (O) and by 1829 are part of the Rocks Estate.
Names marked (O) were owners but not occupiers.